Babybaby Feeding Pillows
The Babybaby feeding pillow has been a favourite among breastfeeding Mums around the world since its inception 12 years ago. Its unique 'U' shape ensures the pillow moulds to baby and Mum easily, comfortably and correctly.
Filled with Polystyrene beans which are encased in their own inner means you control the height and comfort of the pillow depending on your needs and that of your baby.
The outer case is machine washable and made from 100% cotton, and a drill gusset band
- Great for breast feeding and establishing correct feeding position for Mother and Baby.
- Supports Mothers back during feeding helping to prevent future back problems
- A ‘must have’ for feedings twins simultaneously
- Supports the backs of people holding baby – great for partners and children
- Supports baby while she is learning to sit
- Back support for bed ridden adults
"By far the best purchasing decision I have made for Baby. Feeding is comfortable for both of us and after six months, I have no intention of giving up any time soon"
Tips on using Babybaby breast feeding pillows:
Breast feeding does not always come naturally and it takes time to learn the correct position most comfortable for you and baby. The mistake many mothers make is to lean forward to accommodate baby which can leave you with back and neck damage.
By using a support like the Babybaby breast feeding pillow will bring baby to you so she is at the correct height and position for latching and your back is straight and comfortable.
- Position yourself in the middle of the couch or a big chair to begin.
- Ensure both feet can sit flat on the ground – you may need a cushion placed in the small of your back
- Sit with your back up straight, making sure you are well supported and comfortable
- Place Babybaby Breast Feeding pillow on your knees
- Place baby on feeding pillow in any feeding position including ‘football hold’. For football hold, you may prefer to angle the feeding pillow so that the ‘U’ is sitting on your hip and baby gets full length of the pillow
- Ensure Baby’s body is against your body and her nose is in line with your nipple. Her chin should touch the breast first. With her mouth open wide, she is ready to latch. Take care not to push her head into you, just nudge her gently and she will get it.
- If you need to remove baby from breast to reposition her, gently put your little finger in the corner of her mouth to release suction.
NB: Our feeding pillows are filled to maximum capacity so you may wish to remove some beans if you feel the pillow is too high.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.